Announcing tomorrow’s surprise one day, site-wide Teachers Pay Teachers’ (TpT’s) #BestYearEver sale!
Hello my friends!
I am excited to be participating in tomorrow’s one day TpT site-wide sale by placing everything in my store at the maximum 20% off! If you have been waiting for the right opportunity to purchase things from TpT for Back to School, it has arrived!
Here are a few tips for preparing for and getting the most out of the sale:
- Use the categories on the left side of the page to find what you are looking for quickly
- Wish list everything ahead of time and get it all out of your system, then revisit and prioritize
- If a number of the items from your wishlist come from the same store, see if they are sold in a bundle. Bundles offer amazing savings even before sales, and unbelievable savings within them!
- Purchase half of what you think you really must have, have a look through them, and leave feedback on those items and any other items under ‘My Purchases’ that show up when you select the drop down tab ‘Needs feedback’. (Previously purchased items may have been updated since you last downloaded them, so please be mindful of this when leaving feedback. Sellers are very diligent about updating resources). Leaving fair feedback will give you TpT credits that you can use towards more purchases. You are able to edit feedback later. Please err on the side of generosity if you’re leaving feedback in a hurry or go to the store’s ‘ask a question’ section if there is something the seller may be able to help you with.
- Go to ‘My TpT’ and see how many TpT credits you have. Do you have enough to treat yourself to something else from your wishlist? (It’s like magic, isn’t it?)
- use the savings code OneDay at checkout, wherever you are on the site, for maximum savings. That is TpT’s discount above that of individual stores