If you are a teacher, like I am, you may schedule your resource shopping around Teachers Pay Teachers TpT Site Wide sales. I love to buy clip-art these days, and have learned a few things (at least six) about being strategic during a sale!
Here are six ways to make the most of a site-wide TpT sale:
- Use the categories on the left side of the page to find what you are looking for quickly!
2. Wish list everything ahead of time and get it all out of your system, then revisit and prioritize.
3. If a number of the items from your wishlist come from the same store, see if they are sold in a bundle. Bundles offer amazing savings even before sales, and unbelievable savings within them!
4. Purchase half of what you think you really must have (see tip #6 before doing so), have a look through your new resources, and leave feedback on those items [and any other previously purchased items. Here’s how to find your purchase history:
When you click on your ‘My Purchases’ tab, you will find the history of your purchases and free downloads like the screenshot below. You will see Leave a review beside any resources without your feedback.
Important: Previously purchased items may have been updated since you last downloaded them! Many sellers are quite diligent about updating resources. Updates will be indicated on the listing, and may impact your wish list and the feedback you leave on that product. Leaving fair feedback will give you TpT credits that you can use towards more purchases.
5. Return to the top TpT menu and see how many TpT credits you have.
Do you have enough to treat yourself to something else from your wish list? (It’s like magic, isn’t it?)
6. Use the savings code for the sale (found on marketing materials and at the top of TpT’s dashboard) at checkout for maximum savings. That is TpT’s discount above that of individual stores during a site-wide sale.
Save with Bundles!