Happy Valentine’s Day everyone, and Happy Family Day weekend to those of you celebrating that, too! Wishing you all of the love and happiness that comes with both of these days. These are the days that memories are made of, providing those great stories of the future! Think of the potential writers you are raising!
Valentine’s Day Read-Aloud Stories Playlist from That Fun Reading Teacher‘s YouTube channel!
- Clifford’s First Valentine’s Day by Norman Bridwell
- 123 Valentines Day by Jeanne Modesitt
- The Day it Rained Hearts” by Felicia Bond
- Dora Loves Boots Valentines day story
- The Backyardigans A Royal Valentine read aloud story book
- Valentine Mice by Bethany Roberts
Please select the top left corner to view each story in the list individually.
|Follow That Fun Reading Teacher’s board Valentine Literacy Fun! on Pinterest.|